Best Glazed Meatloaf “Extra Delicious Recipe”
Welcome to a Meatloaf recipe that caters to those who appreciate rich flavors, tenderness, and a delectable caramelized glaze that ensures the meatloaf doesn’t fall apart. It’s far more than a mere lump of ground beef shaped into a loaf.” For a simpler version:
Experience a Meatloaf recipe for flavor enthusiasts. Enjoy homemade, juicy bites with a sweet, tangy glaze that keeps it intact. It’s not just ground beef – it’s a flavor-packed delight
Delight in a classic meatloaf featuring juicy ground beef, fresh herbs, and savory seasonings. The sweet and tangy glaze elevates the flavors, making it a beloved family favorite. It’s more than just a beef burger-shaped loaf; it’s a tasty, stand-alone dish.
The Perfect Meatloaf (Easy Tips for Success)
Creating a great Meatloaf is simple with these tips. Don’t overmix for a tender result. Line your pan with parchment paper for easy removal and pour pan juices over the sliced meatloaf. Gently shape the meat in the pan and let it rest for 10 minutes before slicing
Celebrate your meatloaf with our incredible sauce – a perfect harmony of sweet and tangy. Our blend of ketchup, brown sugar, garlic, onion powder, salt, pepper, and vinegar creates an irresistible glaze. Baked to perfection, it’s pure goodness!
Meatloaf Cooking Time
Perfect Meatloaf Cooking Guide: Start by baking uncovered for 40 minutes at 375°F. Afterward, add the sauce and continue baking for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 160°F. If you’re using a smaller loaf pan, consider adjusting the cooking time accordingly
Freezing Meatloaf Is It Possible?
Indeed, you can freeze meatloaf before it hits the oven. Just follow the recipe, wrap it securely with plastic wrap and foil, then freeze. When it’s time to cook, thaw the raw meatloaf in the refrigerator, still covered, and proceed with the baking instructions
the Best Glazed Meatloaf Recipe
- 2 lbs ground beef 85% or 90% lean
- 1 med onion finely chopped
- 2 large eggs
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 Tbsp ketchup
- 3 Tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 ½ tsp salt or to taste
- 1 ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp ground paprika
- Meatloaf Sauce Ingredients:
Meatloaf Sauce Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1 ½ tsp white vinegar
- 2 ½ Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp salt
- Line a 9”x5” loaf pan with parchment paper and preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, add all of the ingredients for the meatloaf. Mix well to combine.
- Add meat to the loaf pan, gently press meat down and shape evenly and bake meatloaf at 375˚F for 40 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients together for the sauce. Spread the sauce over meatloaf then return to oven and bake additional 15-20 minutes or until the internal temperature is 160˚F. Rest meatloaf 10 minutes before slicing. Drizzle with baking juices from the pan.
What’s the recommended cooking time for the meatloaf?
Typically, bake for 1 to 1.5 hours at 350°F, ensuring the internal temperature reaches 160°F for a thoroughly cooked and juicy meatloa
Are there substitutes for breadcrumbs in the recipe?
Crushed crackers, oats, or even finely chopped nuts can serve as excellent alternatives to breadcrumbs, maintaining the meatloaf’s texture and flavor.
Any tips to prevent the meatloaf from becoming dry?
Incorporate a bit of broth or milk to retain moisture, and avoid overcooking. Additionally, covering the loaf while baking helps keep it juicy.
Can you suggest suitable side dishes to accompany meatloaf?
Mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, green beans, or a fresh garden salad complement meatloaf exceptionally, offering a well-rounded and satisfying meal.